Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fleur clothing launch party!

Or maybe I should say re-launch party? It was a beach party theme and I dragged Sakura there with me. My goodness the party was like a who's who of fashion designers and bloggers.
Can you recognize them?
Here I am being all shy and wallflowery.
We were both in shy mode early on,but slowly broke out of out shells. Sakura got to see one of her favorite designers, Hyasynth Tiramisu of ~silentsparrow~.
Jackal Ennui, Hyasynth Tiramisu, and CJ Carnot--a rare sighting seeing Hyasynth with so little on!
Sakura has a bunch pictures over on her Flickr page so go check them out! After the party was officially over it moved down to the dock where some 7Seas fishing took place. If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? Check out the Dot Lane's post all about her fishing experience and this one too!

Okay now onto the good stuff! I could not resist doing a little window shopping during the party and when I saw the Effervescent dress I knew I had to have it. As Sakura can probably attest to, I have a thing for sequined and beaded looking dresses and such. This dress fit the bill perfectly, now I just need a good date night to wear it

I also bought the perfect little shopping outfit for the spring in a green of course.
Look out shops, here I come! Okay on to the credits, just in case you all want to look as hot as me :)

Outfit from party
bathing suit Anizia-rose~~Decoy
Hair Jessica II~~ETD
glasses ALBERO2MODELLO (part of the Albero hunt)~~*ottico*
sandals Urban Bohemian Ankle Wrap Flats~~ !BF!

Fleir look 1
Dress Effervescent dress red~~Fleur turn left when you land
skin Vivant Buff Boudoir2~~Fleur
shoes Vintish shoes silverish~~Aphrodite Creations
hair Jennifer in honey~~Truth

Fleur look 2
jacket and skirt Mars in green~~Fleur when you land turn left
tank top Essential tank top in kiss~~LaLa FooFoo
skin Vivant Buff Basic Pink1~~Fleur
shoes Vintish shoes silverish~~Aphrodite Creations
hair Jennifer in honey~~Truth

No comments: